Cook Time: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 800 g / approximately four large pieces salmon fillet
- 120 ml / 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 80 ml / 1/3 cup raw honey
- 120 ml / 1/2 cup water
- 15 ml / 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 30 ml / 2 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 10 g / 2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 7 g / 2 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 55 g / 1/4 cup Mirage margarine
- 300 g / 3 cups steamed broccoli (about one head, chopped)
- 500 g / 3 cups steamed cooked rice
- 19 g / 2 tbsp sesame seeds, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC).
2. In a small saucepan combine soy sauce, honey, water, sesame oil, Sriracha sauce, and ginger. Heat over medium-low heat stirring constantly until the honey dissolves, about 3 minutes.
4. Increase to medium-high heat. Cook the sauce, stirring constantly until thickened, about 2 minutes. Allow to cool.
5. Slice fish into four portions and put onto a tray lined with parchment paper.
6. Spoon the sauce all over the top of the fish and bake at 350ºF (180ºC) for 20 minutes. Rotate the baking sheet halfway through cooking.
- Feel free to use your favourite type of fish for this recipe. This glaze also goes well with white fish or tuna.