- 112 gm / 1/4 cup Mirage Margarine, melted
- 80 gm / 1/4 cup Granulated sugar
- 500 ml / 1/2 cup All-purpose flour
- pinch Salt
1. In a medium mixing bowl, use a fork to combine the flour, salt and sugar.
2. Pour the melted Mirage Margarine into the flour mixture. Stir with the fork, just until combined, then squeeze the mixture together with your hands.
3. Store in the fridge until needed to top muffins or cakes.
- This topping can also be used as a crumb-style base for the bottom of lemon bars.