Transform your fruit and vegetables into a fun and healthy salad. Spiralizing is versatile and visually appealing. With just the right amount of crunch and colour, this recipe is a must-try for summer.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings and 60 ml / 1/4 cup of dressing
For the salad
- 1 medium carrot, peeled
- 1 red or green apple
- 50 ml / 3 tbsp juice of half a lemon (for apple)
- 1 zucchini, skin left on
- 4 large red radishes, skin left on
- 25 g / 1/4 cup toasted almonds
- 20 g / 2 tbsp sesame seeds
For the dressing
- 53 g / 4 tbsp Mirage margarine, melted and cooled
- 30 ml / 2 tbsp rice vinegar or mirin
* Mirin is a japanese sweet cooking rice wine. It can be found in the asian section of most grocery stores.
1. Using a spiralizer, spiral all of the vegetables into a large bowl filled with lemon water.
- This salad is best served immediately when everything is crunchy and crisp. Leftovers should be stored in the refrigerator and will soften a bit as it sits in the dressing.