Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 6 slices
- 250 g / 1 package (2-piece) store bought naan
- 113 g / 1/4 cup Mirage margarine
- 6 g / 1 clove garlic, finely grated
- 130 g / 1/2 cup pizza sauce, homemade or store-bought
- 75 g / 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 750 g / 5 cups (approximately) chopped colorful veggies (such as broccoli florets, green peppers, yellow peppers, orange peppers, grape tomatoes, red onions, and thinly-sliced purple potatoes)
- 1 g / 1 tsp dried oregano
- Optional toppings: grated Parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes
1. Preheat oven to 425°F (218°C).
2. In a microwaveable container, add the garlic and the Mirage margarine.
3. Lay out both pieces of naan in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Divide pizza sauce between the two naan breads, and use a spoon to spread it evenly over both.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, or until the veggies are cooked and the crust is slightly golden.
7. Remove the pizzas from oven, and sprinkle with optional toppings, if desired. Slice and serve warm.
- Be creative with your colour palette and arrangement. Try doing spirals or stripes of colour.