Substitute naan bread for traditional pizza dough for a quick and delicious meal. Discover your favourite topping combination to share with your friends and family.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 6 slices
- 250 g / 1 package (2-piece) store bought naan
- 113 g / 1/4 cup Mirage margarine
- 6 g / 1 clove garlic, finely grated
- 130 g / 1/2 cup pizza sauce, homemade or store-bought
- 75 g / 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 750 g / 5 cups (approximately) chopped colorful veggies (such as broccoli florets, green peppers, yellow peppers, orange peppers, grape tomatoes, red onions, and thinly-sliced purple potatoes)
- 1 g / 1 tsp dried oregano
- Optional toppings: grated Parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 425°F (218°C).
- In a microwaveable container, add the garlic and the Mirage margarine.
- Lay out both pieces of naan in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Divide pizza sauce between the two naan breads, and use a spoon to spread it evenly over both.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top of the pizza sauce. Then layer the veggies in a rainbow pattern on top of the cheese. Drizzle or mist each with a bit of the garlic and Mirage margarine mixture.
- Sprinkle each pizza with dried oregano.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the veggies are cooked and the crust is slightly golden.
- Remove the pizzas from oven, and sprinkle with optional toppings, if desired. Slice and serve warm.
- Be creative with your colour palette and arrangement. Try doing spirals or stripes of colour.