This herb spread combination is quick to prepare and packed with flavour. From spreading over fresh warm bread, or covering a roast chicken, it does wonders for your taste buds.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: Makes approximately 1 cup, enough to spread on about 20 toasts.
- 214 g / 1 cup Mirage margarine
- 1/4 bunch oregano, leaves removed and chopped, discard stem
- 1/4 bunch chives, chopped fine
- 1/4 bunch thyme, leaves removed and chopped, discard stem
- 2 g / 1 tsp fine sea salt flakes
- 7 g / 1 tsp honey
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir.
- Put into a small mason jar and chill. Bring to room temperature before using.
- This spread is lovely on grilled meats as well as freshly toasted bread.