- 450 gm / 2 cups Mirage Margarine, cold, cut into cubes
- 450 gm / 1¾ cups 35% cream
- 450 gm / 1½ cups All-purpose flour
- pinch Salt
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour and salt.
2. Toss the Mirage Margarine cubes into the flour mixture.
3. Slightly flatten the Mirage Margarine but do not over work.
4. Pour in the cream and mix to form rough dough.
5. Turn dough out onto floured surface, and press into a square.
8. Pull the dough and repeat the rolling and folding two more times. Rest for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
9. Pull the dough and repeat the rolling and folding two more times, for a total of 6 folds. Rest for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
10. Pull dough cut into 2 portions with the fold. And roll out to 1/4 inch thick. At this point the dough is ready to use, or potion and save in the refrigerator or freezer.
- If you’re not going to use this dough within a day after mixing, transfer it to the freezer where it can store for 3 months.
- If it becomes too hard to work with, place it back into the fridge and let it firm up.