Makes: 8-10 truffles
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cool Times: 1 hour
- 76 g / 1/2 cup 60% cocoa chocolate chips
- 16 g / 1 tbsp all natural peanut butter (or your nut butter of choice)
- 15 g / 2 tbsp full fat ricotta
- 15 g / 2 tbsp Mirage margarine
- 40 g / 1/3 cup good quality unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 vanilla bean, scraped
- 2 pinches of cinnamon
- pinch of Maldon salt
1. Melt chocolate in the microwave for 15 second intervals.
3. Mix ricotta and margarine into the chocolate mixture and refrigerate for an hour until the mixture starts to solidify.
- If you can’t find 60% cocoa chocolate chips, replace them with finely chopped chocolate.