These 5-ingredient truffles are easy to make, so you can focus on decorating them to be as beautiful as they are delicious!
Makes: 24 truffles
Prep Time: 2 1/2 hours
- 330 g / 1 package classic vanilla filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 250 g / 1 cup cream cheese, room temperature
- 226 g / 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 113 g / 1 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- 50 g / 4.5 tbsp Mirage margarine
- Add the cookies to a food processor and pulse to a medium-fine crumble.
- Add the cream cheese and margarine to the food processor and combine until smooth. It’s okay to have some white flecks of cream filling remaining.
- Separate dough into 2 tablespoon portions and roll into balls. Place on a tray lined with parchment paper and chill in the fridge until hardened, about one hour.
- Once the truffles have hardened, carefully melt the semisweet chocolate in a microwave until shiny. Dip and coat the truffles using two forks. Transfer truffles to a wire rack and allow to cool, then transfer to fridge for one hour.
- Melt the white chocolate chips in a separate bowl and pipe your desired design onto the truffles.
- Melt the chocolate 10 seconds at a time in the microwave to avoid scorching it.