Makes: 24 truffles
Prep Time: 2 1/2 hours
- 330 g / 1 package classic vanilla filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 250 g / 1 cup cream cheese, room temperature
- 226 g / 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 113 g / 1 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- 50 g / 4.5 tbsp Mirage margarine
1. Add the cookies to a food processor and pulse to a medium-fine crumble.
4. Once the truffles have hardened, carefully melt the semisweet chocolate in a microwave until shiny. Dip and coat the truffles using two forks. Transfer truffles to a wire rack and allow to cool, then transfer to fridge for one hour.
- Melt the chocolate 10 seconds at a time in the microwave to avoid scorching it.