Celebrate the season with these delicious cookies. Add some festive colour and creativity to make this holiday season a cozy and delicious one.
- For the cookies
- 2 cups Mirage Margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. vanilla
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 6 cups all-purpose flour
- For the frosting
- 3/4 cup Mirage Margarine
- 3/4 cup shortening
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 7 cups confectioners sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- Red and green food colouring
- Red and green sprinkles
For the Cookies
- Mix the margarine and sugar together.
- Mix in the vanilla, eggs, and baking powder.
- Slowly mix in the flour.
- Roll out the dough to about 3/8″ thick and cut out shapes with a cookie cutter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 6-8 minutes.
For the Frosting
- Cream the Mirage Margarine and shortening until fluffy.
- Add salt, vanilla extract, sugar, and milk.
- Divide frosting into three bowls.
- Add 3-4 drops of food colouring to bowl to make green and red frosting.
- Decorate cookies with frosting and red and green sprinkles