Prep Time: 30 minutes
Rest Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 30 pieces
- 258 g / 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 28 g / 2 tbsp Mirage margarine
- 58g / 1/2 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 174 g / 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 30 pretzels
- 228 g / 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together peanut butter and Mirage margarine with a spoon. Stir in sugars until a thick dough forms. Roll peanut butter dough into 30 small balls. If it is too sticky, add more powdered sugar.
- Place sandwich balls on the prepared baking sheet and place a pretzel on top of each ball. Freeze for 20-30 minutes.
- While the pretzel bites are chilling, melt the chocolate chips for about 1 minute in the microwave, stirring every 20 seconds.
- Once pretzel bites are frozen, dip them halfway into the melted chocolate and place back onto the baking sheet. Refrigerate the dipped bites for at least 10 minutes to allow the chocolate to set.
- Store pretzel bites in the freezer for up to 10 days. They’re best served straight from the freezer.